We appreciate you choosing us to help get you back into full motion
We want your first visit to be good one. So, we’ve minimized paperwork you’d normally expect to complete and included it here so you can download and complete it before coming.
It should only take about 20 minutes to complete the forms. By doing so in advance, you’ll make it possible for us to see you sooner and get right to work helping you feel better faster.
Here’s what you’ll be completing in the New Client Package:
- Medical History Form
- Patient Registration Form
- LifeMotion Privacy Practices Notice
- Symptom-Specific Information Form (if so directed)
Simply complete all the forms and bring them with you.
What to expect on your first visit
- Check-in: It’s best if you arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. That allows time for us to complete your first-time registration. We operate an on-time practice because we respect your schedule and ask for that in return.
- Dress comfortably: We believe in getting right to work. So, wear comfortable clothing that doesn’t restrict movement. If it’s easier for you to change when you visit, we have two changing rooms. That’s especially true of your footwear. If you have running or workout shoes, bring them. Don’t worry. We won’t have you working up a sweat just yet.
- Relax: We’re here to help. This is the first step to getting your life back in full motion. We’re committed to helping you feel better about the process after your first visit. We can’t wait to meet you.