Healthy living begins with fitness and wellness. We want to help you live a vibrant, healthy life, free of pain: a life in full motion where you can enjoy a revitalized sense of living everyday.
In fact, just because you’ve “graduated” from physical therapy doesn’t mean you have to stop working with us. Your LifeMotion physical therapist can help you build on the progress you achieved and get closer to reaching your fitness goals with wellness sessions.
Wellness is at the core of LifeMotion
Whether you’re seeking to improve your core strength or want help recovering from an injury, the fitness and wellness programs at LifeMotion can help you:
- Increase flexibility
- Improve motion
- Increase strength
- Decrease pain
- Reduce joint stiffness
- Lose and maintain weight
- Restore balance
- Rebuild muscles
- Promote independence
Individual Wellness Programs at LifeMotion
Our trained specialists help you understand how your body performs during recreation, work, and every day living. LifeMotion Wellness sessions are a proactive way to improve your health. It’s like personal training with a licensed physical therapist who knows you, your goals, and your body’s strengths and weaknesses.
LifeMotion believes promoting and enhancing wellness with individually designed treatments leads to lasting transformation. That’s because:
- Cardiovascular exercise burns calories and body fat; meanwhile, muscle-building activity can speed a slow metabolism.
- Regular exercise reduces risk of coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, cancer, and musculoskeletal injury.
- Weight loss begins by breaking the eating cycle with alternative approaches to stress, fatigue, or bad moods.
- Exercise boosts mood and self-esteem; an important motivator in improving diet.
- Once a person has lost weight, exercise is a proven factor in maintaining weight loss.
Get LifeMotion’s FREE Report:
Wellness Focused on You
Whether it’s an issue with your spine, knee, or hip that results in imbalance or pain, LifeMotion physical therapists focus Wellness sessions on your specific needs, crafting a program addressing your specific fitness goals. But, that’s just the beginning. We’re in it to help you win it and reclaim your life in full motion.