We believe physical therapy begins with understanding you. That means taking time to listen, ask questions, gain insight to the problem from your point of view. Building on these insights, we can offer solutions, a road map and timeline to get you back in motion.
These guiding beliefs on physical therapy inform everything we do:
- Genuine client connections build trust
- Individualized, active care leads to successful outcomes
- Prudent steps beat quick-fixes
- Partnering with you develops better life practices
Physical therapy in partnership with you
That’s why we see to it that you have a clear understanding of the WHY behind each exercise, stretch, or manual technique, their importance, as well as what you can do between sessions to maximize recovery. This is the foundation of our partnership approach to physical therapy.
What you won’t find at LifeMotion:
- Overly complicated, wonky or confusing explanations
- Pressure to use a service or procedure
- Open-ended treatments; we prefer a clear plan of action
LifeMotion Physical Therapy team members are sensitive to your goals. We work in partnership with you. We call it “active care.” Experience has shown that your active involvement in treatments leads to longer-lasting results. Plus, LifeMotion physical therapists are continually advancing treatments as research progresses. That’s because our mission is to be fully present and committed to your specific success. Your life. In motion. That’s why we’re here. That’s why we are LifeMotion.